We all know how cold and uncomfortable those first few minutes inside your car can be each morning. Going out into the frigid temperatures is certainly not pleasant, but getting into a cold vehicle and waiting for it to warm up is also no enjoyable task.
The 2017 Ford Escape features a special optional cold weather package for those who want to enjoy special comforts and features which are extremely valuable when driving in cold weather.
- Windshield Wiper De-Icer – Living in Wall Township means dealing with ice and snow on windshields and windshield wipers during the cold winters. The 2017 Ford Escape is the first Ford SUV to offer this feature in the United States. This feature utilizes a local heating element located where the wiper blades rest. In less than 10 minutes, light snow and ice can be removed from wiper blades to more effectively clean your windshield.
- All-Weather Floor Mats – Floor mats are one of the dirtiest parts of most vehicles, and for good reason. Ice and snow can melt on floor mats and easily transport dirt and grime. The Escape’s all-weather floor mats are larger, stronger and easier to clean than standard mats.
- Heated Side Mirrors – With the touch of a button, ice will melt away on your side mirrors, meaning you can see what’s behind you without having to spend time shivering with an ice scraper.
- Heated Seats – Considered a luxury feature, heated seats will keep you warm even before your SUV’s heat can do the trick. This feature can certainly make your commute more enjoyable.
- Supplemental Powertrain Conditioning Heater – A powertrain heater plugs in to keep your powertrain warm even when it’s sitting in the cold, and is available as a part of the 2017 Ford Escape’s cold weather package.
2017 Ford Escape with Cold Weather Package
Sea Breeze Ford has a great selection of brand new 2017 Ford Escapes in Wall Township, New Jersey. Feel free to check out our inventory online or visit our dealership for a test drive. Learn more about the 2017 Ford Escape or give us a call at (888) 570-3423.